Unhappy with young wife

ILoveSex

It seems like my young and beautiful wife with her amazing body just abuser. She uses me she takes my money and attention but I never get even respect. Her respect for her big dicks only...

All I have is sex with her nice body but her soul always far from me. Not sure that it can make me complete happy...

Feeling like I'm loser but maybe this is because I just lose something important and that's why unhappy...

It seems like my young and beautiful wife with her amazing body just abuser. She uses me she takes my money and attention but I never get even respect. Her respect for her big dicks only...

All I have is sex with her nice body but her soul always far from me. Not sure that it can make me complete happy...

Feeling like I'm loser but maybe this is because I just lose something important and that's why unhappy...
I can understand you, because had the same experience when was married. I guess she does not understand (or accept) you and your needs. And, of course, you, like me in my past, try to save your relationship and family, but all you get is some sex and some attention.. But this is not what you expect.. I tried to change this situation for 5 years, but in the end even my patience ran out and I filed for divorce. I cannot give this advice to you but maybe you can really try to tell about this with your wife. If she is very young than maybe this is difficult for her, to understand you and your needs.. But I cannot imagine marriage without both-understanding..

In my mind love (so happy marriage also) must contain 3 things (for both partners for sure):
1) sexual attraction
2) friendship
3) respect

This is not simple task, to find such partner.. But if you value each other than you both can work with your personalities to be more compatible. So just try, and good luck!

Too difficult. Just fuck all nice people around and enjoy. If your wife not for you just use other wifes. But I can help her if you want.

ILoveSex

Thx guys but I really don't know

There are any respect or friendship now, just cuckolding

I fuck her but unhappy. I need more time to make decision

Thx guys but I really don't know

There are any respect or friendship now, just cuckolding

I fuck her but unhappy. I need more time to make decision
Your real and deep unhappiness only in you. It does not depend on other people or their reactions.
Please answer when you was really happy last time? Not for a moment, it is about your inner state.

ILoveSex

In childhood? Are you kidding, adult's life is suffer only!!

You cannot understand because your life another! Maybe you think you are the smartest here?

I already tried everything and helps anything. Nobody understands me...

ILoveSex

I would be happy if I had a loving sexy young wife.

But the wife can be either sexual but selfish or loving but ugly. Therefore, I am always unhappy.