Pushed to Masturbate (jerk off) because she is too sore

Did your partner force you to jerk to avoid sex with you?

• yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I wish it would happen

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Brandon Calimesa

Administrator
My fiancé has been fucking this guy now for several months and more recently, a lot in the past few weeks as well documented on this forum already. Last night she promised after dinner to give me more reward sex and relief but when it came time - she was "TOO SORE" and "TIRED". I don't know, for most cucks I think hearing the words is sorta pleasure (because she fucked another guy so much she is sore) and agony because I'm so turned on that I want her more and more.

It hits you - your woman is denying to make love to you because another man already did the job satisfying her. But here she is in bed with you for support as a good spouse.

Desperate, not wanking to jerk off in the toilet, I begged her to support me somehow.

So she had me lay on my back with my head on the pillow. She leaned over and took my hand, put it on my cock and motioned me to stroke. In my mind I was like, WTF!

Than she kissed me and touched my balls, explaining, his cock and balls are much bigger and she didn't realize were mine are..

I got instantly hard and embarrassed too. Shit ball! My sexy young girl is basically making fun of me, torturing me, comparing me against her lover and as she does, also denies me sex and making me jerk off rather than be inside her love spot.

I picked up my phone and said, do you mind if we listen to the audio you made? She was bigger eyes, "Ooh yes ok" and so we played the audio as I jerk and ask her questions about what I hear and kiss. Things she said:

"He was already inside me at that time, slowly making love to me"
"So kissing sounds, yes kissing me each time pushed in."
"It felt good, he's bigger than you don't worry baby!"
"I could feel the big mess as he cummed"

I start twitching and jerking as my cock deflated like a balloon with a small hole. She smiled, said, "Oh, already." and gave me a grim face for what might have been a drop of fluid on her finger. She rolled over and said, "Good night my baby." and I went to clean up.

------------
That was 7 hours ago and in flection as I write this I realize a lot of things come to mind..

> Humiliated me
> Denied making love
> Relegated me a secondary role
> Sees sex with me now as pity
> Too sore was probably not true so much because they usually fuck much longer. Just she didn't want me.

don_jetman

We experimented with denial in the past. L and her Dom decided it would be fun, and I was open to it. When we couldn't visit him, the three of us would have these phone sessions together, us at home, and him a thousand miles away. I wondered how he'd ever enforce it long distance, but L took care of that. She grew to love his idea - a little too much for me in time.

He told L to lie naked at the foot of the bed with her legs over the edge. I stood between her legs and buried my dick in her, but wasn't allowed to move or stroke. I was told to play with her breasts, then her clit until she came with my dick in her. I won't lie, it was hot to see her cum like that. But I was forbidden to stroke or cum, which was more frustrating than anything we had done. Believe me, trying not to cum while her pussy was clenching my dick was maddening. But the thing is, L started to like it too much, and that's the only sex we had for weeks, or was it months? It seemed like years. She began to enjoy watching me masturbate after she came and I pulled out, just lying there grinning and staring at my dick while I jerked. It was kind of an obsession with her for a good while, watching me jerk off and cum after I serviced her. She even gave it a nickname - "Lets play human dildo..."

robbiewillsucku

One of the few times when my woman fucked another man - she came home and had me get naked on the bed as she jacked me off slowly while telling me how she had fucked a new male and she just returned from the hotel. Yes I licked her clean.